For several years now, Jametal has been applying a code of conduct in its production process to minimize the effects on the environment.
To this end, Jametal holds to the following principles in the realization of their projects:
- Abiding the relevant environment regulations
- Continuously optimizing the production processes, for this we rely on innovations and our up-to-date facilities and machinery
- Rational use of energy, water and resources
- Optimal sorting and dispatching of waste products
- Stimulating an environmentally conscious conduct of our employees by sensibilization and documentation
We see this as an active policy statement which we can alter and can evolve at all time as a consequence of changing conditions and regulations in our company.
Martine De Kerpel